Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We Love You!






After looking at others blogs, we finally decided to create one of our own! I guess it is really my decision more than James' :) With me out of school and him still in school, it leaves me with a little time on my hands as he does his homework. Speaking of school. . . I really miss the summer! Working in Hawaii this summer was such a great experience that sometimes I wish I could go back. I never thought I would say that, but working with my husband was awesome! We got along so well. I was actually surprised. Hehe! But now it is back to working in Logan. I really do love it here, but I hate being so far away from my family and friends. That is another reason why I am so excited about creating a blog. With work, I don't always have a lot of time to catch up with people on the phone but now this makes things a little easier. Anyway, we love everyone and we hope you enjoy our blog. By the way, I know we got married a few months ago but I had to post some of my favorite wedding pictures. Love you!

7 comments:

nicci said...

yay!! it's up and running! so cute. we love you guys :)

The Johnsons said...

Very cute! I love it. And some of your favorite pics are my favorites too! Keep posting stuff, it keeps me entertained! :)

K. Crisler said...

Welcome to the blogging world! What a great way for us to stay caught up. Hope your doing well, lets try and get together I miss you!

Christensen Photography said...

Dang you guys look hot!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shawn, just wanted to say hi. I chanced upon your blog and haven't seen you since I left good ol' ISSI. Looks like things are going great for you two!

Anonymous said...

oh, this is Brittany Stringham, I worked for the wonder that is Job.

track johnsons said...

You guys are so cute can't wait to see some hawaii pics? maybe?