Sunday, November 18, 2007

Flash Back. . .

We haven't taken many pictures lately, so I decided to flash back on some of our old pictures. Enjoy!


This is when we first started dating


We had a big family hike, but if you notice James was not there because he was working. So sad! :(


The night James asked me to marry him!! It was so cute! He looks so nervous :)


A night at Temple Square.


Random. . . just like us :)


I graduated from USU! Can you believe that last year I was working full time, planning a wedding, getting ready for graduation, and to top it all off it was the holiday season! Crazy!



6 comments:

JACC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Johnsons said...

I see you have given into the pressure of Joseph and posted something for me to read! THANKS!! :) We are excited to see you again on Friday! :)

JACC said...

Oh I love going down memory lane. I can't believe how much you and Ash look alike.. I bet you don't hear that enough huh? Thanks for sharing the pics.

Larry and Ashley said...

Wahoooo you posted again!! Haha shawn you really need to remember to take your camera everywhere and take pictures! We dont get to see you guys very often so we want to see you on the blog! Haha i love all the pictures...and i know Larry loves that one! ;)

Charley said...

Oh, I love it! You guys look like you have had soo much fun! Keep updating your blog!!! Yeah, and make sure your camera is with you everywhere...I forgot mine last night, man that sucked!

Anonymous said...

Hey There!! You guys are just darling!!! James... LOVE the first picture...LOVE, LOVE the hair... I now know your secret weapon to winning her over.
No, seriously, I think that is my favorite picture. You guys look really CUTE!!! Oh, and I totally agree... you and Ash look like just alike!!!
You and James are the cutest couple!!! I sure enjoy being around you guys!!!