Saturday, January 5, 2008

Merry Christmas


Of course we can't have a family get together without the boys singing. They sound so good! I wish I had video so you could understand.


James' fun new fighting helicopters. They are so cool! Great idea mom :)


Some new perfume. . .


Sportin' the new jacket


It is tradition now to get these fun Christmas jammies! We call mine the chub chub jan jans :) If you look closely you will notice that mine are donuts. . .hehe


He is so excited :) I got him some new black shoes for Christmas and he loves them as you can tell.




Merry Christmas! I know this post is a little late, but we hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We love you.

1 comment:

JACC said...

Yeah... I have to say it's about time! just kidding I know how busy the Holidays can be! You guys are so cute. It looks like you had a great Anniversary! It's nice to slip away from reality once in awhile! Anyway Happy Anniversary!
P.S. I loved the part about the car honking at the horse...Seriously Who does that??? :)