Thursday, May 28, 2009

So many pictures!

Ok so it has been a really long time since I have posted anything! Here is a quick update of what we have been up to lately.

Britney Spears
Back when I was 7 months pregnant, Ashley and I went to the Britney Spears Concert. It was so much fun! She put on quite a performance and we were very entertained! I wonder what people were thinking when they saw a pregnant girl dancing to Britney. . . haha! Thanks for the tickets Mom!



General Conference
I was able to go to the April General Conference this year with James. I have never been to Conference and it was such a great experience. Even though we were sitting on the last row :)

Ashley's UVU Graduation
Congratulations Ashley! My cute sister got her Associates Degree in Behavioral Science. This meant so much to her and the family!
The big Grad!
Me, Mom, Dad
President Thomas S. Monson was one of the speakers at the Commencement and we had the best seats. We were sitting on the second row right next to him! What a great surprise because we had no idea he was going to be there and his talk was awesome.
What weirdos!
Charlie, Sylvia, Mom, Ashley, me, Jackie
Baby Shower with Friends
Ok baby Kaleb has been super spoiled by all of our loved ones! My friends from Provo threw me a shower and they made me the cutest diaper cake. My family loved the diaper cake so much, it was used at 2 other baby showers :) Haha! They also made the most delicious cupcakes that my sister then made for my next shower. Yummy!

Kelli and Heather were great and threw me my first shower


Angela and Jamie were able to come down from Salt Lake. It was so great to have them there!

Heather and Melissa

Kelli and Robie
Baby Shower with Logan friends
Lisa, Hollie, me, Joan, and Sara

Baby Shower with Family in Provo
Ashley and my Mom threw my shower in Provo with the fam. It really was so much fun! The food was awesome and it was great to see everybody. Thank you so much you guys!
Mom, me, Ashley
Grandma Bjarnson, James, Grandma Bowles
My sweetie!
Larry, Ashley, me, James

Larry and James are always such troopers!

35 weeks along
Baby Shower with Family in Brigham
I also had a great shower with the Johnson fam! Nicci planned the shower for me and she did such a great job! It was really nice to spend some time with everyone. Thank you!
Me and Nicci
Random Pictures
37 weeks along

This video is great! Jace has got his baseball swing down :) He even shakes his bat like Gary Sheffield before each swing

11 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

wow...you've been busuy (and very spoiled, thats so nice!)
I'm sorry i couldn't make t to your shower...if i didn't have a 3 day old i hope you know i would hae been there :)
*hopefully we can see you soon becausae we have a gift for cute baby Kaleb!!!

Larry and Ashley said...

ohhhh my you have not updated for YEARS! Hahah very cute pictures and I'm glad to finally hear from you! I can't wait to come and see your new place and can't wait until I'm an AUNT!! I love you! Your so cute!

The Johnsons said...

Yay! I can't wait to get that call that baby Kaleb is here. I am so sad that I am going to miss him, and that I missed your shower. I have presents for you here, but I really wanted to give them to you in person, so they will be coming in July. You are such a cute pregnate girl!! Miss you and love you. Good luck with everything!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Shawn! It's getting so close!!!! I bet you're so ready! I am pretty much dying!!! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Shawn have you had your baby yet?? Sorry I missed your shower! :( I was working Let us know if we can do anything to help you guys!!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

CONGRATS on your little baby boy! We CAN'T WAIT to see him!!!!!!! Please post a pic as soon as you or James can! We are so happy for you and so excited for you! We love you!

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

Heard about you having your baby. Congrats! I need to see pictures!

Fromm's said...

Congrats!!! I'm so sorry I missed your shower! I had every intention of coming and somehow on the day of it I totally forgot until 645. I didn't want to show up late so Ry and I decided to come see you're cute little fam when he arrived instead! Well now we'll just have to come see you! We'll give you a little while though! I'm so happy for you! It's the best thing on earth, being a mommy!!!

JACC said...

Congratulations on the new baby...we that live Sooo far away can't wait to see pictures of him. Hint hint! he he...

The Dumas Family said...

You really are the cutest pregnant woman! I'm counting down the days for you. I hope you're feeling okay. Can't wait to hear when he's here.

{Rollins Family} said...

have you has baby kaleb yet?? we want pictures!!