Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First tummy time resulted in first roll over!

My little boy is so strong! We tried tummy time for the first time yesterday. I thought I should get some video of this. . . I sure am glad I did. He is 3 weeks old tomorrow and can already roll over! As a matter of fact, he did it two other times during this tummy time. I knew it wouldn't take long because he sleeps on his side and has always been so strong. He has been holding his head up from day 1! Anyway, below is the video. I am such a proud Mom :)


9 comments:

The Johnsons said...

HOLY COW!!! That is awesome! But are you surprised?? Look at who his dad is! And what a cute daddy! Even if Joseph says he sounds like Elmo! :)

{Rollins Family} said...

way to go Kaleb...no joke, Colter was so lazy he didn't roll over until he was 7 months old!!!

you have a super baby** :)

Charley said...

What a strong little guy! How cute! You guys are such great parents, and you should be proud!!!

JACC said...

WOW! It's so amazing how different ALL babies are. Caden didn't roll over OR hold his head up until he was 4 months old. Kaleb is such a little doll.

Amy F. said...

Okay, a video that makes me laugh and cry? Its a keeper ;)
I love how you guys happened to catch it on tape?!! That really is too precious. And yes, that is quite amazing that he just rolled over like that!
I'm already in love with him.

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

So sweet! It was nice to see you yesterday! Take care and have a very happy birthday today! Love ya :)

brianandruth said...

That is a crazy labor story. Michael was the same way. He was always holding up his head and rolled over about 3 weeks old too. He's going to keep you busy for sure. :) he's so cute!!!

Sherda-Birda said...

That is so cool! I am so happy for you guys! You are the cutest mommy and Kaleb is such a stud!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

SO cute! He is going to be crawling in no time! LOL! What a tough little guy you have. He is SOO adorable!!