Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kaleb's Baby Blessing

Kaleb and Rya had their baby blessings on August 2nd. They looked so cute! James and Joel gave them beautiful blessings. Of course Kaleb was crying, but that is my son for you! He was perfect before the blessing and all day after, but during Rya's blessing he started to get mad and then screamed during his entire blessing. Apparently he was so mad he was arching his back and squirming all over. That is my son! Haha.









My family drove up from Provo and I was so thankful for that. It really meant a lot for them to be there. I know Kaleb is also very greatful for their love and support.












Look at that big smile!
Kaleb with his cousin Robbie

9 comments:

Larry and Ashley said...

Awww!! I absolutely LOVE all of those pictures! It was sooo good to see you guys! I want to see Kaleb right now! I miss him!! His little smile is seriously the best! That picture of you and him smiling is SO darling I love it! I want a copy of that picture of me and him! The group picture turned out really cute too. Love you!!

{Rollins Family} said...

we blessed hadleigh in the 2nd too!!

I love Kaleb's blessing outfit, he looks so handsome. I'm sure James did a great job.

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

he is so adorable! how big is he now? he looks like he is growing a little bit! you looks so good!

Charley said...

That is so funny...because Gage and Carter both were like that at the altar while we were being sealed to them! Oh the joys!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

What a darling little guy in his white blessing outfit. All your pics are SO cute. I love the Bear Lake pics too. Hope to see you soon.

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

so cute! I love the outfit!

Lindsay said...

He is so stinkin cute!!!! Already getting so big! He look so handsome in his little blessing outfit!

Anonymous said...

Darling!! How fun is that! Well we are so happy for you guys and we love you guys a lot! Hope to see you guys soon! (Our blog went public again ha ha retarded I know, but hopefully now we can keep in better touch!)

kendal said...

So cute!

https://www.family-holidays-abroad.co.uk/2020/11/sebelum-ambil-pinjaman-online-kamu.html