Sunday, October 18, 2009

I love and miss you Steph


My beautiful sister-in-law Stephanie passed away in a car accident Friday night. I would like to let everyone know that the funeral for my dear sister in law Stephanie will be held on Wednesday morning at 11:00 a.m. at the LDS Stake Center located at 650 Anderson Drive in Brigham City. A viewing will be held from 6:00-8:00 p.m. on Tuesday night at Myer's Mortuary located just East of the Brigham City Tabernacle. There will also be a viewing at 10:00 am Wednesday at the Stake Center before the funeral. I love her so much and miss everything about her. She was such a great Mom to my baby and I know right now she is with her baby girl Aspen. Aspen is very lucky to have such a great Mom. Love you Fannie May.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn, I am so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. I will keep your family in my prayers. Let me know if you need anything.

Tiff said...

James & Shawn,

We are so sorry for this loss that you, John, and the rest of your family are dealing with. We love you and are praying for you!

Sylvia said...

Shawn & James,

I too am so sorry to hear about your loss and do agree with you that it is heart warming to know that they are together. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, James and your family.

Katie said...

Shawn- Your in my thoughts and prayers.

The Smyth Family said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! You're extended family will be in our prayers. Let me know if we can do anything.

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

James and Shawn- We are so sorry for your loss. We are praying for you and your family. Please let us know what we can do. We would love to help somehow. Love ya

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I am so sorry. What a blessing that we have the knowledge we do of the plan of salvation. My prayers are with you and your family.

JACC said...

James & Shawn~
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Larry and Ashley said...

That is an amazing picture of you guys. You both look beautiful. We will see you guys tomorrow we love you!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you :)