Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby Boy Update!

Things have been crazy busy in the Johnson house lately. I decided to take advantage of Kaleb taking a nap by updating my blog. Since so much has gone on lately, I am going to post a bunch of random pictures. Enjoy!






At Teagan's baby blessing we attempted to take a picture of all the Grandchildren. Poor Kaleb kept getting smashed after I told the kids to hold him up.


This is the best picture we were able to get.




Christmas morning!


Kaleb was the best present!






He pulls the funniest faces!


My two boys after a long Christmas morning




Tired boy!


With Grandpa Johnson at his 90th Birthday party

8 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

What a cute little family. He is absolutely darling. Love him!

The Johnsons said...

Cute pictures! He is getting SO big! Aidan didn't even make it into the picture of everyone at the blessing, but that doesn't surprise me! He was probably stealing someone's food or causing some other issue. :)

JACC said...

What a cutie! I love all the faces they pull when they are little.

nicci said...

i love him!

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

What a cute little guy Shawn! I am glad that things are well. I miss seeing you every day! xoxoxo

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

What a cutie! I love the one where he fell asleep in his bouncy toy. That is so funny. I miss you guys, lets get together!!

monkeystevens said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! And how cute! (Of course you and James aren't bad looking so what would you expect?) haha!- Hope everything's going well :)

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how big he is!! We miss you guys a lot and we hope you are guys are having so much fun!! Your little guy is so handsome!! (I'm jealous!)Let's get together soon!