Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I know, I know . . . no more snow!

BUT, I don't have any recent pictures to post and I realized that I didn't post these. One of the crazy snow nights, James and I were shoveling the driveway. After we finished, we decided to play in the snow. . . more like James decided to play in the snow :)


First of all, can I say we get a pretty good workout when we shovel the snow :)


Ok, here is my crazy husband James!


He wasn't even half way deep in the snow. We thought we would sink a lot further, but the snow was so packed that when we jumped on top we pretty much stayed on top.


So, he thought it would be a grand idea to do a head stand in the snow



And this is what happens when you do a head stand in the snow :)

10 comments:

Larry and Ashley said...

Hahaha okay sooo it looks like Jame's has no arms in one of those pictures! Haha thats crazy. It's almost summer wahoo!!! We can't wait to see you guys we miss you! It feels like we haven't seen you in forever! We love you!!

nicci said...

oh that driveway so many memories =) i remember one time i thought i would try to shovel it by myself before jarom got home...bad idea! i think i got a tenth of the way done before i quit and i'd been shoveling forever! (well it seemed like it to me anyway!)

Anonymous said...

See here or here

Quela said...

haha that last picture is awesome!!

JACC said...

Oh my gosh only men are smart enough to do crazy stunts like that huh? just kidding James way to have fun!!! I Love it!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog!!! But I'm so glad you do!!! Yes, it was so much fun hanging out with you guys and we should do it again soon. (and by soon I mean like maybe in the next couple of days!!) We are on easter break so we are at Corey's parents house till Tuesday morning. Anyway, we love hanging out with you guys - so much fun!!!

Charley said...

How funny! You two are crazy, but I'm sure you are always laughing! We miss you guys, we need to see you again!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Hey that was so fun going to the movie with you guys the other night. We will have to hang out again soon. :)

Ashley Mackay said...

Well I pretty much think you are the best looking couple there ever was! :) In case you are wondering who this crazy girl is writing you a comment, it's your long lost friend Ashley Pilkington. I came across your blog from Kelli's and had to write to you. I hope things are going wonderfully! Write me back and let me know how you are and what you are up to.

Anonymous said...

Great work.