Monday, October 6, 2008

Ashley's 21st Birthday!

A couple weeks ago was my sister's 21st birthday. We had so much fun! James and I went to Provo and celebrated her birthday with the whole family. I also got a new haircut! I randomly decided I was sick of my same hairstyle. So, when I got to Provo I booked an appointment with someone I didn't know (very brave of me) and chopped off 6 inches. I never do anything to my hair unless I go to my hairstylist, but I had this sudden urge to cut it off right then! Good thing I like it! Below are a lot of pictures from the weekend :)





James, Chee Chee, and Larry


Mom and James




The Birthday Girl opening her presents






These two are crazy!






We went to the park and played around with Larry's Revo car. This thing goes so fast!!! Don't worry, James almost hits me with the car :)








The long drive home. . .

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Shawn...Love the new hair! You look great w/ that style. And your mom... OMG, she's beautiful.

Quela said...

The new haircut looks really good. But comeon, you'd look good with any hair. Really.

I love the scream when you almost get hit by the car. Nice camera work too! Good job James!

The Johnsons said...

Very cute hair! I thought that it was cut in the other pictures, but I didn't know if you were that daring! :) Just kidding. I love it though and we miss you! :)

Anonymous said...

Shawn! Hey so I am so glad you found my blog, it has been forever since we have talked. So I am so excited cuz now I can follow your blog and keep in touch with you. Ya I had a baby a lil over three months ago, but I am loving it! Its great being a mom. How are things going with you? Your hair cut is cute by the way its a lot like how you had it a SLCC

Anonymous said...

Hey Shawn. I wish I could have made it to the alumni game, that would have been fun. Anyway, we are back in Logan now so hopefully we can get together sometime. Also, I tagged you. Sorry

Larry and Ashley said...

Hahah that video is awesome! Seriously without fail the one filming will get hit! I dont get it! The post is very cute and we miss you guys already! Love you!!

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh and wow...the boys can really make some faces can't they? I think we need to do a post just full of those pictures!

Amy F. said...

Yay, you have a blog! I'm so excited to keep in touch with you guys now. I love your cute haircut (so tempting...).
Can't wait to see you guys around the Holidays. Have fun!
Amy