Sunday, September 28, 2008

USU Softball Alumni Game. . .

Here are a few pics from my Alumni game. I really miss playing! Slow-pitch just isn't the same :) I also miss being with all of the girls. Sometimes things were crazy and we maybe saw too much of each other, but it was all worth it!



James took this picture and isn't he quite the photographer :)


This video of Darant at my softball game is so funny! He is quite the little dancer and he was really breakin' it down in between one of the innings. Then all of sudden he realized everyone was looking at him and got super embarassed. What a cutie!


After my game, we went to the USU vs. Utah football game. This was their first home game and I am so excited for football season! Too bad we got killed :)




Another cool effect from my camera. . .




So I know this picture is a little random, but I think it is adorable! I love, love my nieces and newphews.

5 comments:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

cool pictures. Love the new camera!

Quela said...

That was so fun at the alumni game. It was good to see you again. Too bad we couldn't pull out a win. Maybe next year I'll get to run the bases. Probably not though, I keep getting worse as the years go by. Bummer! I guess I'll just have to stick to slow pitch

Larry and Ashley said...

Love the camera!!! :) Oh okay so I say that we all meet up in Salt Lake sometime soon and go to a haunted house!! What do you say? I know Larry will be just thrilled! haha :)

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

CUTE pictures! I was asking James what kind your camera is, he didn't know. Mine just barely quit working and I was wondering what kind you have. I LOVE your pics!

Brady and Jenna said...

Fun new camera! James congrats on the ripped bod. love you both