Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun with the Fam

I know this post is a little late, but we had so much fun going to Provo for my Mom's birthday and I wanted to share some pictures.


If you can't tell here, we are pretty much wearing the same shirt and no we didn't plan it :)


Chee Chee making my Mom's birthday cake


Da puppies Halloween costumes!


I love, love this picture! My Grandma and Mom look so pretty


Dad and his girls



The birthday girl blowing out her candles


and cutting her cake :)

I also wanted to include some fun pictures from our getaway trip to SLC. It is hard for James and I to drive down to Provo so much, so we decided to meet half way and hang out in Salt Lake. We did some shopping, went to a movie and out to dinner. We should definitely make this a more frequent trip :)


What a bunch of weirdos!


I love this picture!


Mom and her girls

8 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

you shoudl make gateway a more freqent trip...but call us next tim eyou do it!! we'll ven meet you guys half way form here in ogden or something for dinner!! we miss the johnsons!!

{Rollins Family} said...

you shoudl make gateway a more freqent trip...but call us next tim eyou do it!! we'll ven meet you guys half way form here in ogden or something for dinner!! we miss the johnsons!!

Brandon & Meghan said...

Too fun:) How is everything

Larry and Ashley said...

Wow finally you post moms freakin birthday sheesh! Hehe jk!! We loved seeing you guys for Thanksgiving...wish it could've been longer :( Lets do another shopping up in Salt Lake because Christmas better not be the next time I see you! We need to make is sooner!

Derek and Shar said...

Shawn! How are you? I was so excited to find your blog well actually Christina from Remedez told me you had one. Congrats on the baby...tell your mom I said hi!

Lindsey S. said...

Your family is so cute!

Andy and Cecy said...

Shawn I just found your blog on Dana's blog.. I'm so glad I found you guys. I miss you and James! Tell him hello for me.

{Rollins Family} said...

thanks!! i hope you have a girl too because they will be so close when we get together (and that needs to be more!!) they will be able to play with al the same toys :)
i can't wait to hear!!