Monday, February 16, 2009

24 Weeks and Counting!

I haven't posted pictures of my belly, so I thought I would share a few :) I swear it keeps growing more and more each week. I had to post the second picture because if you look closely, my belly is slightly pointed and I am not kidding that is exactly where he was hanging out when we took the picture. It is almost as if you can see him posing for the picture! Hehe! Oh and I think we have decided on a name for this sweet baby boy. . . Kaleb James Johnson! There were a few other names we were thinking about, but this one just stuck. Kaleb is so active and it is so fun to feel him move around each day. He is already taking after his Dad! Kaleb is most active at night and it is so cool because James and him play back and forth with each other. I would never trade this experience for anything. Some days are hard and my body gets so worn out, but it is totally worth it!



10 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

you are too cute...i love it and the name, i sure wish we had a name for our little girl :)

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

So cute! You look like you have a basketball tucked under your shirt! By the way, that blog by James is amazing! What a great guy he is!

Quela said...

You look so cute pregnant! And I love the name. I somehow knew you would find a way to name him after me. j/k
I can't wait to see the little guy...only 112 days to go.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Darling Belly! You look great!

Larsens said...

Your belly is so cute! Thats good he is higher cause you can wear your normal pants longer! Mine have been so low! Good luck! we'll see who delivers first! Maybe we'll be in the hospital together!

The Johnsons said...

So cute! I wish I was there to see it in real life! I love the name. :) I loved it when we were having Aidan, but I though Kael and Kaleb were a little too close! :) Cute! I got you some presents yesterday!

Katie said...

You are brave for posting belly pics. You are a cute lil prego lady! Hope you are doing well.

JACC said...

You are so cute and little. I think that name is absolutely adorable. You don't hear it very often. Cute pics.

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

You are so cute! Thanks for sharing! You looked adorable when I saw you the other night! I hope you are feeling great!

Larry and Ashley said...

Cutest belly ever!!!