Sunday, July 13, 2008

Update from last month. . .

Ok so it has been a super long time since I have posted and I am finally going to get you updated :) First of all we got a new nephew! Jake and Katie were blessed with Baby Trey and he is darling! Now we have 8 nephews and 2 nieces. Sounds like we need to get some more girls in this family!



In the middle of June, my family went on vacation to Texas to visit my sister Ty and my brother-in-law Coady. It was so much fun! Ty and Coady were are personal tour guides :) We did lots of shopping, went to 2 Yankees and Astros baseball games, and ate tons of food! It was great! Their house is gorgeous. Below are a few pictures so you can understand what I am talking about.





Look at how cute my sister is!!


Here we are going to the Yankees game! We went to a night game and a day game on Father's Day. What a great father's day present for my dad. Ty and Coady wore Astros apparel, my dad wore an Astros hat and a Yankees shirt, and of course my mom, Ashley, and I had to be sporting our Yankees apparel.

We showed up to the game about 2 hours early so we could see batting practice. My mom and I went down behind the backstop to see our boys :) Here is Jeter taking batting practice.


Both Ashley and I did not have our husbands with us on this trip. We were very sad they couldn't come, but this was a great chance for me and her to spend lots of time together. I love her so very much and I couldn't ask for a better sister!



Ty and Coady set up a dinner date for ours and Coady's family. It was so nice and the food was to die for! Ty did such a great job making our trip wonderful. I wish so bad that we lived closer to her and Coady. She is the greatest example and I really look up to her.

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

looks like a BLAST, i would love to see them do batting practice :(
nicci sent me your email so i could send you an invite to our blog. did you get it?? if not, email me at dlrobinson02@yahoo.com

Larry and Ashley said...

Ah that was such a fun trip!! I want to go back! I had so much fun with you Chane and you are so sweet! I love you so much and can't wait till we live closer to each other so we can hang out more. Thank you so much for helping me out on this trip I couldn't have done it without you!!