Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July Weekend!

Happy 4th of July! By the way, I have been updating my blog today so check out my 2 other new posts below :) This 4th of July we were able to spend it in Logan and Brigham City. Last year we were in Hawaii and I really missed the fireworks in Utah. I know that sounds weird, but the Brigham City fireworks are awesome! We lay out our blankets on the baseball field and the fireworks are directly above our heads. It is so cool!


The Gang!

Jake, Katie, Shelby and Darant

Jarom, Nicci, and Jace

Curtis, Joanna, and Shelby

John and my new future sister-in-law Stephanie!

Jacer Man!


James, Jarom, Nicci, Joanna, and I went boating in Mantua the next day. It was way fun! I got rocked wake boarding, but it was still fun :) This was Joanna's first time wake boarding and she did really good! She actually did better than me. When I got up, Jarom had to turn the boat and so I went flying outside of the wake. I was going so fast and then smacked the water after my board got ripped off my feet. Ya it felt as bad as it sounds!



I don't know why we got the urge to shave James' hair! He has beautiful hair, but we were bored and so we buzzed his head. He actually looks really cute! :)

10 comments:

Quela said...

Looks like you're having a lot of fun! I'm glad you're finally updating so I can see what's going on.
I don't know, I might prefer fireworks in Hawaii, shot over the Ocean with the reflection and everything. I'm still jealous that you got to live in Hawaii for so long. And I'm jealous that you got to go boating. So fun. Except that it was in Mantua. I hate Mantua and their stupid Mantua cop!

Larry and Ashley said...

James I love your hair I think you and Larry look SO good with buzzed heads! I wish we could've hung out with you guys over the 4th! Maybe next year...but it looks like you all had a blast!

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh I forgot to say that I love your background!! It's so cute!

The Johnsons said...

I am not sure that I like this post. Mostly because we are missing from that picture! I am excited to see you guys. We will be there Thursday afternoon so we better see you this weekend! :)

{Rollins Family} said...

it was SO good seieng you guys over the 4th, we really do need to get together more often.

Bree said...

Shawn!!!! How are you?! Wow it has been way too long since we have talked! Well looks like your life is going beautifully! We should get together sometime!

Charley said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! We missed you and your great commentary!

ApRil & Heath said...

You guys are so cute! Im glad we could watch that amazing movie the other night! :)

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Cute pictures! You weren't kidding when you said you "updated." LOL You guys are so fun to hang out with. See ya soon!

Unknown said...

Shawn,
you look GREAT! I am so glad I found you on here. What are you up to? How are you doing, where are you living?!?!? Keep in touch. Love you girl!

~Aubrie