Monday, August 11, 2008

John and Steph's Wedding Day

Well the Johnson boys are officially off the market. . . hehe! John and Stephanie got married August 5th. We now have another Stephanie Lynn Johnson in the family. Not only do they have they same first name, but the same middle name as well! Weird! They got married in the Salt Lake Temple. That is where James and I got married and it brings back so many memories. I love this temple! Here are a bunch of pictures from their wedding day.



Jake, Nicci, Joanna, and I


Me and the first Stephanie :)


I love this picture! James and John look so cute!


Katie, John, and I


The newest member of our family!


My mother-in-law looks so pretty in this picture


How precious is this! I seriously love my nieces and nephews


Grandpa Johnson :)


The girls


The boys. . . look at James in this picture. Hehe! Owen wouldn't stop touching his head.


The brothers




Such a cute picture, but who knows what James is doing :)

6 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

man!! we didn't know they were getting married that qucik, the pics are so cute, i love the brown and yellow colors!
tell them congrats from the rollins!!

The Johnsons said...

Cute pictures! :) I am glad that I am the first Stephanie! :) Glad we got to see you guys! We miss you already!

Larry and Ashley said...

Cute cute cute! They are an adorable couple and Chane I miss you! You look so pretty! I absolutely LOVE your hair it's such a pretty color! We miss you guys and can't WAIT to see you this weekend!!

Kristen said...

here i am...crazy me...kristen kropf from the kutting edge!!! i'm totally guilty of blog hopping and somehow i landed on your cute blog! your blog is darling! i'm gonna add you to my list of bloggin' friends if that's okay. you can check my blog at www.kristenkropf.blogspot.com
lotsa love,
kristen

Kristen said...

how many times can you count the word "blog" in my last comment...lol!

tyson and ashley said...

Hey guys! How are you? It looks like you have been having a really fun summer! I'm glad you found our blog! It seems like softball is never ending for us! Now Tyson is getting ready to play in the fall league so maybe we will see you guys still if you guys are playing! So any baby plans for you guys any time soon??