Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jacer Man's 1 year birthday party

I know I am a little late with this post, but I had to post some darling pictures from Jace's birthday party. What a cutie!! I am actually glad I was able to retrieve these pictures from my camera because I broke it at this party. So sad :(




I love this part at birthday parties. He was such a mess :)


Ok, so do I really want to have kids. . . hehe! If you can't tell, Darant is holding a worm. I am not the biggest fan of bugs and my nieces and nephews are always picking them up and keeping them as pets!


This is the funniest picture. . . this was right after Korbin realized that this cake was just sitting there :) Then Uncle James wasn't very nice and put his face into the cake. Below is the video.

3 comments:

Larry and Ashley said...

Hahaha he is so cute!! I love birthdays! MINE IS IN A WEEK! DON'T FORGET! :)

Brady and Jenna said...

Yay I'm glad I know about this blog. We're so excited to be here, and we definitely need to do more than softball on Monday nights!

The Johnsons said...

It was so good to see your comment! :) We miss you a ton too! I don't know what it is with all of the bugs, snakes, and random animals, but I am pretty sure that you are going to be doomed too. I was never like that when I was little and somehow the Johnsons genes are stronger and they get passed on! Sorry! :)