Monday, December 22, 2008

And finally Thanksgiving!

I have definitely been a slacker on updating my blog. I am just now posting pictures from Thanksgiving. We had a great time in Provo and Brigham City this Thanksgiving. Here are a few pictures from our holiday trip.


Carving the Turkey








This is not Raspberry Lemonade - this is Grandma's famous punch. Ashley and I can't have a Thanksgiving without Grandma's famous punch!




Annual story time at the Johnson Thanksgiving sleepover. Grandpa Chad always reads to the kids before they go to sleep. Then the adults get to party! :)

1 comment:

Larry and Ashley said...

Wow you really were behind weren't you!!! I'm so sad that Christmas is over...but hey..now we have the BRITNEY SPEARS concert to get ready for!!! WAHOO!!! It's gonna be awesome!