Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lots of Christmas Pics!

Just a warning - there are a lot of pictures below :) We had a great Christmas this year. We were able to spend a lot of time with both our families and we couldn't ask for anything more!


James got me a huge Christmas present this year and we were not able to take it to my house. So, I opened it on Christmas Eve before we left for the Johnson's. It is the most beautiful picture of the temple! Oh and don't mind the slight baby bump in the above picture. But don't worry, it is not that little of a bump anymore! I will have to post pictures later :)




All the Johnson kids opening their Christmas presents. They are so cute!




James & Grandpa Johnson


I love, love this picture! My mother-in-law Michelle looks so good!


Jake was playing his guitar and look at how cute his son Trey is. . . just sitting straight up enjoying the music :)


Weirdos - Enough said!


The Christmas tree on Christmas morning


Ashley and I are both going to the Britney Spears concert this year! :) And here is the funny thing - I will be 7 months pregnant! It is going to be so fun.


Ty and Coady made it to Utah this year for Christmas. We got to spend a lot of time with them and I am so glad they were able to come!


James kept teasing baby Jeter and putting his toys around his neck. . . poor baby


Every time we come to Provo, we have to listen to the radio in James' car. He has not had a working CD player for the longest time. Thanks to my Mom and Dad, we will no longer have to listen to the radio the entire way to Provo!


My Dad


Ashley & Larry


It was so fun this Christmas to get baby presents!




Grandma & Mom


My Grandma's famous Christmas morning breakfast - we love it if you can't tell in this picture!!


Grandma Bjarnson & Me

7 comments:

Charley said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I LOVE that temple picture, that is the exact same one that I want! and I can't wait to see your baby bump! How fun! Congratulations again!

{Rollins Family} said...

that reallyis such a BEAUTIFUL picture of the temple...i love it and you don't see that one...EVER!! :) so PRETTY**

As for that "baby bump" of yours...its NOT one..i am HUGH compared to you, ha ha ha!!

I can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl!!

Larry and Ashley said...

Hahah I'm so glad that you posted about Christmas! I will just have to send everyone to your blog if they want to see our Christmas! I am too lazy to go through all of my pictures and post them! I have been so busy with school that I just skipped it! Haha and Chane...YOUR BABY BUMP IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! Mom just showed me the pictures you sent her and I about died!! YOUR SO CUTE!! And I can't wait till the concert because you are going to be even cuter and we are going to have a blast! Love you!! Oh and I updated by the way! (Not Christmas haha)

Brandon & Meghan said...

looks like you had such a great Christmas!!! I hope to see you at Brit rockin out with your cute 7 month baby belly:)

Quela said...

Baby bump my butt!! You got nothin'. Glad you had a fun Christmas. Love the Pajamas!

Kristen said...

The picture is of the temple is gorgeous...love the red leaves to add a splash of color. The little dog in a Santa suit is the cutest!
btw...have a great time at the Britney concert. Way to make a comeback, Britney!
I'm excited to see the 'baby bump' next time you come into the salon.

The Dumas Family said...

I love your baby bump! Um, have fun at Britney Spears.