Sunday, January 18, 2009

James' 24th Birthday

Happy Late Birthday! James' birthday was the day after Christmas, so I am a little behind with this post. I almost decided not to post about it because I am so late, but his birthday gets forgotten enough with Christmas :) Anyway, some of these pictures are way funny!


Enough said. . . haha!


All of the parts to get his stereo installed in his car! This was such a great gift. He always wants to drive his car now that he has a CD player.


Here is James putting together one of the most perfect gifts from Larry and Ashley. As most of you may know, James loves to work out. Now he can workout in our apartment with his Iron Gym! I won't even begin to tell you how many pull ups he does at night. He is crazy and I love him!




We also got to go out to eat with the whole family for his birthday. Usually his birthday gets the shaft since it is the day after Christmas. But I tried really hard this year to make it extra special. We even took him shopping to pick out his birthday presents. He has never done that because it is the day after Christmas. Happy Birthday James! I love you so much!

2 comments:

The Smyth Family said...

Ha ha -- I got the iron gym for my husband. BEWARE, it took off the top of our door frame... dang apartment :)

JACC said...

Happy Late Birthday James. Don't ya love how the Holidays all come in the same week? Christmas Birthdays, New Years....man what a hectic week. We are blessed with the same. Alexi's Birthday is 3 days after and mine is 5 days after, and then don't forget New Years the day after that. Very Very Busy! It looks like it was a good one though!