Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our 2 Year Anniversary!

On January 3rd we celebrated our 2 Year Anniversary. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We have already been through so much with each other and I am so excited for what is to come. . .





I love James so much and I couldn't imagine life without him. I am constantly reminded of how great of a husband I have by all of the little things he does for me. I am so excited to begin life with our new baby and I know that James will be the greatest father. He is such a great pillar of strength in my life and supports me in everything I am involved in. James works so hard and I am so thankful for him. I love you James and I am so blessed to be able to spend my life and eternity with you!



8 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

happy anniversary, its crazy how fast time goes by, huh??
i remember when we met yo for the first time and we could just tell that James was "twitter-pated" :)
we love you BOTH!!

Quela said...

Happy Late Birthday James. And Happy Anniversary you two!! You guys are so cute!

JACC said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You are so cute.

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

Beautiful pictures!

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

Also remember we are no longer private if you want to move our blog so you can see when I update. LOL!

Brandon & Meghan said...

CONGRATS on 2 years and many more:)

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! And CONGRATS on the boy!!! We are so excited for you!!

Amy F. said...

That is so sweet. You guys look so cute on your wedding day. Was it cold? ;) We got married Dec. 27th in Logan, and it was snowy and freezing!
I love being married, even with all the ups and downs. Its the best having your best friend to be with forever!