Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Is it ever going to stop snowing!

So, the snow this month is crazy! I can't believe how much we have at our house. One of things we do to live in the apartment in this house, is shovel the snow. We do have two guys who help us quite a bit, but we (mostly James :)) do have our fair share of shoveling. Here are a couple pictures so you can understand exactly what I mean. When I went out to shovel the other day, I was literally having to toss the snow above my head to clear the driveway. Talk about a workout!


This was the amount of snow before the last snow storm we just got. So just imagine a couple more inches :)




And here is the never ending driveway that we shovel.


See what I was saying about throwing the snow above my head. The snow is higher than my car! By the way, if you haven't seen my new car - here it is! This was James' Christmas surprise for me. We had been talking about it for quite awhile, but I wasn't sure if it we were really going to get it. I love it!

2 comments:

Larry and Ashley said...

Holy crap! I hate the snow!! There is wayyyy too much of it! Why why why do we live in utah? haha but anyways I love your car it's soooo cute! It totally fits you!

Johnson's 1320 said...

Hey I know how you feel somewhat it is crazy all this snow I HATE it oh well maybe it will be a great summer at least the Lake should be high. Haven't seen you guys in awhile we miss you! Love ya