Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tagged!

I know it is a Valentine’s tag and I am a little late, but I wanted to take the time to write about my fabulous husband!

Who do you love? James Burt Johnson! The most wonderful, amazing, loving and even fantastic person I have ever met. That one is for you James.

How long did you date? We dated 4 months, were engaged 3 months and have been married for 1 year and almost 2 months!

How old is he? 23

Who said I love you first? James did. . . I am pretty sure he already knew I loved him, so I believe he knew I would say it back. And get this, he said I love you after we had the deepest conversation that probably was pretty hard for him!

Who is taller? James by about 2 inches. But just like Quela, you put the heels on and it is all over. : )

Who can sing better? Definitely James. I don’t really sing out loud. We both sing in the car, but the music from the radio drowns me out. . . hehe! James and his family are all about singing! Any holiday or get together they are singing. I love it!

Who is smarter? Well. . . I have gone through a lot more schooling than James has, but he just had to take an IQ test and did really well! So, I don’t believe that either one of us is smarter than the other.

Who does the laundry? We both do. This is our problem though . . . it is easy to start the laundry, but finishing it is a different story. We have the hardest time putting away our clean clothes. The hanging and the folding feels like an everyday thing and we get so sick of it.

Who does the dishes? We both do. However, it is mostly me. I try to get him to put his dirty dishes in the dishwasher, but he sometimes seems to forget : ) Love you babe!

Who pays the bills? I do. I balance the checkbook and watch our money everyday.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed, James does. At our first apartment it was set up so he would sleep next to the door. It just always scared me to be so close to the door. He was going to protect me! I know stupid! : ) But now, I can’t switch back to the other side so I am next to the door. We are not in an apartment though, so I feel a little safer.

Who mows the lawn? Actually, who we live with hires someone else to mow the lawn. They do all the yard work. Otherwise, we would have a lot of lawn to mow!

Who cooks dinner? We both do. James is actually a pretty good cook. I am trying to get better, but it just takes time I guess. However, I made something really good last night! Thanks to Momma Chele’s cookbook from her ward!

Who drives? Most of the time I drive. Probably because we drive my car the most.

Who is more stubborn? Probably me. I stick to my guns quite often and James will sometimes give in to keep the peace. That is why I love you!

Who has more friends? I have a lot of friends, but the problem is they are all spread out across the state! I am stuck here in Logan, and I don’t get to see most of them. There are very few that still live in Logan. So, probably James if you think about it that way.

Who has more siblings? Definitely James! I have 1 older and 1 younger sister and he has 5 brothers and 1 younger sister.

And that is it! I love James so way much! I couldn’t live without him. I hate our work schedules right now, because he is working when I get off and then he doesn’t get home until 9:00 pm. It kills me because I don’t have my best friend there to talk about my day with. I try to do it when he gets home, but he probably wants to hurt me because I talk non stop. : ) Those of you who know me, know I can sometimes do that . . . hehe!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Cute post! We miss you guys! Are you going to be down in Brigham this weekend? We really need to get our schedules worked out so we can see each other once in a while! I know exactly how you feel about the work schedules. We did it that way for four years. Terrible! But you will make it through! Love you guys!

monkeystevens said...

Holy cow I can't believe how identical our answers are to all of those questions!!! We dated and were engaged the same length; same I love yous; I have two sisters and he has a million of everything; haha! All of it--exactly the same...